Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Peezy Chicken Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Peezy Chicken Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy peezy chicken parmesan recipe. You can cook easy peezy chicken parmesan using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Peezy Chicken Parmesan:
- Get 6 of Pre-cooked Breaded Chicken Patties.
- You need 1/2 box of Whole Wheat Linguine Pasta.
- Use 25 oz of Spaghetti Sauce.
- Take 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Basil.
Steps to make Easy Peezy Chicken Parmesan:
- Bake chicken patties per package directions..
- Prepare pasta per package directions. Meanwhile, heat spaghetti sauce in small saucepan..
- Just before chicken patties are done baking, increase oven temperature to broil. Top chicken patties with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, about 2 tbsp and 1tbsp, respectively. Broil for 3-5 minutes, just until cheese begins to brown slightly..
- Serve sauce over pasta, top with baked chicken pattie. Sprinkle with a pinch of parmesan cheese and basil (fresh or dried)..
This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Keywords: Baked Chicken Parmesan, best chicken parmesan, chicken parmesan, chicken parmesan recipe, skinny chicken parmesan. This really is the ultimate easy chicken parmesan recipe with baked breaded chicken, two cheeses, fresh basil, and marinara sauce. This chicken parmesan is an Italian classic that's easy to make and easy on your budget.
If you find this Easy Peezy Chicken Parmesan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.