Butter Seared Steak Batch 80.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, butter seared steak batch 80. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Butter Seared Steak Batch 80 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Butter Seared Steak Batch 80 is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have butter seared steak batch 80 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Butter Seared Steak Batch 80:
- Make ready 2 pounds of top sirloin steak.
- Make ready 2 teaspoon of kosher salt divided.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper divided.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder divided.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of peanut oil.
- Prepare 1/3 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of red wine.
Steps to make Butter Seared Steak Batch 80:
- I don't like tendons or sinews. Trim the steaks and save the trimmings for a recipe later. Allow steak to get to room temperature..
- Season the steak with salt, garlic, and pepper. Heat the oil. Sear the steaks with seasoned side down in hot oil..
- Add the rest of the seasonings on the top side. When both sides are seared very well you can sear the edges if you like, add the butter. When the butter melts baste with a spoon the melted butter oil mixture for about 10-12 minutes..
- Remove the steaks from the pan. Add the red wine to the pan and reduce it down deglazing the pan. Pour the Reduction over the steaks and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food butter seared steak batch 80 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!