Sprouts Papdi Chaat. Papdi chaat recipe With step by step photos. Papdi chaat is a popular North Indian street food made with papdi (fried Also some moong sprouts and pomegranate can also be added to the papri chaat. The papdi chaat is finished off with a sprinkling of sev (small pieces of crunchy noodles made from chickpea Click Play to See This Classic Indian Papdi Chaat Recipe Come Together.
Mix moong sprouts, chopped boiled potato, onion, tomato salt, in mixing bowl. Deep fried tortilla pieces topped with sprout mixture and spicy tangy chutneys. Place the papdis in individual serving plates.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sprouts papdi chaat. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Papdi chaat recipe With step by step photos. Papdi chaat is a popular North Indian street food made with papdi (fried Also some moong sprouts and pomegranate can also be added to the papri chaat. The papdi chaat is finished off with a sprinkling of sev (small pieces of crunchy noodles made from chickpea Click Play to See This Classic Indian Papdi Chaat Recipe Come Together.
Sprouts Papdi Chaat is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Sprouts Papdi Chaat is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sprouts papdi chaat using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sprouts Papdi Chaat:
- Get 12 of papdi (flat crispy maida puris).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of blanched moong sprouts.
- Take 1/4 cup of finely chopped boiled potatoes.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Get 1/4 cup of finely chopped tomato.
- Take 6 tbsp of sweet and sour khajur chutney.
- Get 6 tbsp of spicy green chutney.
- Get 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of roasted cummin seeds powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of besan sev.
- Take 2 tbsp of spicy chanadal namkeen.
- Make ready as required of Finely chopped fresh coriander leaves to garnishing.
Use all other ingredients fresh like boiled potatoes, steamed sprouts, boiled chickpeas, chopped onions and. This step by step photo recipe of dahi papdi chaat takes tastes buds on a journey like never before. India is a land of tongue tickling sweet, sour and spicy chaats and there are many many varieties of it. Papdi Chaat – Papri Chaat Recipe with Step by Step Photos.
Steps to make Sprouts Papdi Chaat:
- Assemble all mentioned ingredients at one place..
- To prepare Sprouts Papdi Chaat(1 plate).. Coarsely break 6 papdi (puris). Arrange in serving plate..
- Mix moong sprouts, chopped boiled potato, onion, tomato salt, in mixing bowl. Spread half of this prepared mixture on crushed papdi as shown..
- On it pour/ sprinkle 2-3 tbsp (each) of khajur chutney, spicy green chutney, dahi as shown..
- Sprinkle chat masala, cummin seeds powder, salt,besan sev, chanadal namkeen. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve/ Relish Delicious Sprouts Papdi Chaat..
It has a perfect combination of crunch and mouth watering flavor of chutneys complimented by goodness of boiled potatoes, chickpeas and. (Papdi chaat, Paapri chaat). Papri chaat is an Indian dish consisting of deep-fried wafers (papri), tamarind and mint chutney, chickpeas, potatoes, and yogurt. The ingredients are layered. dessert after spicy chaat meal due to the use of yoghurt sauce in it. dahi papdi chaat recipe dahi finally, i request you to check my other chaat recipes collection with this post of dahi papdi chaat. Papdi Chaat is an Indian street food snack that is relished a lot.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sprouts papdi chaat recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!