Bananas and Cream Pancakes.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bananas and cream pancakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bananas and Cream Pancakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Bananas and Cream Pancakes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have bananas and cream pancakes using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bananas and Cream Pancakes:
- Make ready of Pancakes.
- Prepare 2 cup of Bisquick.
- Get 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 4 small of Bananas (mashed).
- Prepare of Cream Cheese Filling.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of Butter/ Margarine.
- Make ready 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
Steps to make Bananas and Cream Pancakes:
- Preheat a lightly greased griddle to 350°.
- Stir all pancake ingredients until mixed..
- Drop by 1/4 cup onto griddle. Cook approx 1-2 min each side. Until light and golden..
- While pancakes are cooking make the topping/icing..
- With a mixer cream together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and butter until spreading consistency..
- Put a pancake on a plate spread icing on top, add another pancake on the 1st pancake. Garnish with sliced banana. Serve with warm syrup and sprinkle powdered sugar on top(optional)..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bananas and cream pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!