Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Red Wine Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red Wine Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Wine Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red wine beef stew recipe. You can have red wine beef stew using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Wine Beef Stew:
- Get 3 lbs of Beef Chuck cubed.
- Get 3 of shallots or yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery diced.
- Provide 4 of large russet potatoes peeled,rinsed and cubed.
- Take 1,5 cups of Pinot Noir, or Italian Chianti.
- Take 2 cups of Beef broth or, chicken stock or water.
- Take 2 of large carrots sliced.
- Take 1 tablespoon of dried thyme.
- Take 1 of Tblsp spoon salt.
- Take 2 of tblsp ground black pepper.
- Get 3 of tblspoon olive oil.
- Get 1 of Tblsp tomato paste.
Steps to make Red Wine Beef Stew:
- Heat up a skillet add Olive oil in the mean time take beef and dust with flour just coated add to heated skillet brown meat on all sides then take out of pan and set a side on a plate.
- Add shallots, salt and pepper, tomato paste saute for a minute add garlic and red wine, broth bring to simmer..
- Put potatoes carrots, thyme, celery and beef in a slow cooker add broth mixture cover and cook on high for 4 to 5 hours place in a bowl add parsley enjoy🤗.
This homemade beef stew is the best comfort food meal! Pat dry the meat before seasoning it and dredging in flour. This Red Wine Beef Stew is rich and hearty, with tender beef and a velvety, savory sauce that you will not believe! SOME wine makes this stew fantastic though. The rest of the bottle can be for drinking while you make and eat.
If you find this Red Wine Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.