Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy chicken ramen recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy chicken ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chicken ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Nuts as well as different seeds will be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. Almost all nuts will have a lot of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they’re essential mainly because your body utilizes these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Some of these hormones that are needed can only be made by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
By following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken ramen recipe. To make easy chicken ramen you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy chicken ramen:
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chinese five spice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide Pinch of chilli flakes.
- Use 350 ml of chicken stock.
- Use 350 ml of hot water.
- Get 200 g of cooked chicken, sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, chopped into four.
- Provide of Thumb sized piece of ginger, peeled and sliced.
- Provide 4 portions of ramen noodles (approx 320g).
- Get of Spring onions, chopped, to garnish.
Steps to make Easy chicken ramen:
- Put the garlic, ginger, Chinese five spice, dark soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, chicken stock, hot water and chilli flakes into a stock pot and bring to the boil..
- Allow to simmer for five minutes to let the flavours infuse..
- Cook the ramen noodles according to the packet instructions. Careful not to overdo them, they normally cook very quickly! Drain and set aside. Do not leave in the water as they will carry on cooking and go mushy..
- Heat up the sesame oil in a frying pan, then add the chopped chicken. Cook for a few minutes until lightly browned. Set aside..
- Divide the noodles and chicken into bowls. Strain the stock and pour over each portion. Add chopped spring onions to garnish and give it some added crunch..
Listen to me, this is the best way to make your chicken breast for your easy homemade chicken ramen: preheat the oven, heat some olive oil in a pan and rub some salt and pepper on the chicken breast. It's going to be juicy and crispy! How to make Homemade Chicken Ramen: Slowly cook chicken breast until tender. Place chicken in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a slow rolling boil and then reduce heat to medium-low.
If you find this Easy chicken ramen recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.