Chocolate Chip Cheesecake.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate chip cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate chip cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Cheesecake:
- Prepare 2 of Chocolate crumb crusts (Oreo crust also works) (I used store bought, but you could find a recipe & make your own).
- Prepare 24 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Make ready 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk.
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips, divided (could also use mini chocolate chips).
- Get 1 tsp of gluten-free flour (or regular flour).
Instructions to make Chocolate Chip Cheesecake:
- Heat oven to 300°F..
- In mixer, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Then beat in vanilla & eggs..
- In small bowl, toss 1/2 cup chips with flour. Then add to cheese mixture..
- Pour half of mixture into each crust. Sprinkle with remaining chips. Can use extra chips if wanted..
- Bake 1 hour or until center is set. Let cool. Chill in refrigerate until ready to serve. Refrigerate leftovers..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate chip cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!