Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage gravy recipe. You can have sausage gravy using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sausage Gravy:
- Use 200 grams of Wiener sausages.
- Provide 1 of half Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- Get 2 of Brown cap mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- Get 35 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 30 grams of Cake flour.
- Use 400 ml of Milk.
- Take 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Take 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- Provide 1 pinch of Parsley.
Steps to make Sausage Gravy:
- I think this is taster if you used spicy sausages rather than just plain ones. You can use canned mushrooms instead of fresh ones. Finely chop all the ingredients shown in the picture..
- Put the chopped ingredients into a pot and stir fry thoroughly. You don't need oil as oil will render from the sausages. If there's excess fat, absorb with paper towels..
- Add the butter and melt completely..
- Add the flour a little at a time. You want to cook so that the bottom of the pot browns but doesn't burn..
- Add the milk and mix thoroughly. It will burn if it boils, so turn the heat to medium..
- Add the soup stock cube and mix to dissolve. You can also use consomme powder. Season with salt and pepper (how much you need depends on the kind of sausages you're using)..
- If using for biscuits (scones) or toast, this is enough for 4 servings. For pasta, it's enough for 2. You can also use it in gratin..
- A picture of it poured top of biscuits made with. Adding a bit of parsley mades it nice and colorful..
Sausage Gravy is a way of life in the. There are those recipes that are hallmarks of The South's comfort food. From fried chicken to grits, there are some certain Southern staples. Sausage gravy is a classic Southern recipe. Serve over buttermilk biscuits or grits for a hearty breakfast.
If you find this Sausage Gravy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.