Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled salmon tacos w/ jalapeño pomegranate salsa. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled salmon tacos w/ jalapeño pomegranate salsa using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa:
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 lb of skinless salmon fillet (2 large filets).
- Prepare 1 1/2 of limes, divided.
- Make ready 1 of chipotle peppers canned in adobo, seeded and finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of adobo sauce from the chipotle can.
- Take 1 tsp of pure maple syrup.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- Take 1/4 pound of Brussels sprouts, very thinly sliced (about 2 cups sliced sprouts).
- Take of Fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 8 of corn tortillas.
- Take 2-3 ounces of goat cheese, crumbled.
- Get of Salsa.
- Get 1 1/4 cups of pomegranate arils.
- Get 1/4 cup of minced red onion.
- Take 1 of jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of cilantro leaves.
- Prepare of Juice of ½ lime.
- Make ready 1 pinch of kosher salt.
Instructions to make Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa:
- Prep time!.
- Rinse the salmon filets under cold water and gently pat them dry with paper towels. Place the fish in a large Ziploc bag..
- In a small bowl, combine the juice of 1 lime, the chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, maple syrup, and sliced garlic. Pour the mixture into the bag with the salmon. Seal the bag, removing as much air as possible, and gently squish the fish around to coat with marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature, turning the bag over once halfway through..
- Meanwhile, place the sliced Brussels sprouts in a mixing bowl. Add the juice of the remaining ½ lime, and a good pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper. Toss to combine. Briefly set aside..
- Make your salsa. Combine all the ingredients for the salsa and toss to combine. (If you’re into spice, leave a few seeds in your jalapeño.) Refrigerate until ready to use..
- Pre-heat a lightly oiled grill (pan) over medium-high heat. When hot, add the salmon and cook for about 4 minutes per side until cooked through and lightly charred on the outside. Transfer salmon to a cutting board and flake with a fork. (I like to leave some larger chunks.).
- Warm the tortillas. You can do this in your microwave, or throw each tortilla directly on your burner for a few seconds per side..
- Time to assemble your tacos. Add a little salmon to each tortilla, and top with a generous amount of sprouts and salsa. Finish with a sprinkling of goat cheese. Serve with lime wedges if you like..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food grilled salmon tacos w/ jalapeño pomegranate salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!