Keto Friendly Green salad with Smoked Salmon.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, keto friendly green salad with smoked salmon. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto Friendly Green salad with Smoked Salmon is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Keto Friendly Green salad with Smoked Salmon is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have keto friendly green salad with smoked salmon using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Friendly Green salad with Smoked Salmon:
- Take 1 of large romaine lettuce, chopped.
- Take 1 of cucumber. Quartered Diced.
- Get 1 of avocados, halved. Pitted. Peeled and diced.
- Make ready 4 tbs of extra virgin oil.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 8 of smoked salmon slices.
Steps to make Keto Friendly Green salad with Smoked Salmon:
- (You can sub with kale and/ arugula)arrange lettuce, cucumber and avocado in the bases of four serving bowl or jars..
- Drizzle with olive oil and little lemon juice, toss to combine.
- Dress salmon slices with lemon juice and season with black pepper.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food keto friendly green salad with smoked salmon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!