Smoked Rump Roast Chili.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, smoked rump roast chili. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Smoked Rump Roast Chili is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Smoked Rump Roast Chili is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have smoked rump roast chili using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Rump Roast Chili:
- Prepare of Chili.
- Take 3 lbs of Round Rump Roast.
- Get 1 can of kidney beans.
- Get 1 can of red beans.
- Make ready 1 can of pinto beans.
- Take 1 of sweet onion.
- Make ready 6 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1/2 of habanero pepper.
- Prepare 1 of green jalapeño.
- Get 1 of red jalapeño.
- Take 1 of Thai chili.
- Take 1 of Serrano chili.
- Take 1 of lemon drop chili.
- Prepare 1 can of fire roasted crushed tomatoes (28 oz.).
- Get 1 can of fire roasted diced tomatoes (14.5 oz.).
- Prepare of Chili seasoning.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Mom’s Bean Spice.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Take 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Make ready 1 tsp of course sea salt (modify to taste).
- Get of Meat rub.
- Get 3 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 1 tbsp of course sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of course black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of granulated onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of granulated galic.
Steps to make Smoked Rump Roast Chili:
- Cut rump roast into 3/4”-1” squares..
- Combine meat rub ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- In 1 gallon zip-loc bag, add meat, rub & a splash of olive oil. Shake to coat meat. Place bag of meat in refrigerator for a minimum of 4hrs. Can be left in refrigerator overnight..
- Dice or chop onion & peppers (size to preference). Crush garlic in garlic press..
- Combine onion, garlic, chili seasoning & remaining chili ingredients into large crock pot (7 qt+) and turn on high..
- Set smoker for 200 degrees..
- While crock pot and smoker are heating, take coated meat and skewer..
- Place skewers on smoker for 1.5-2 hrs. Meat can be 125-140 degrees..
- Add meat to crockpot and stir. Replace lid and leave on high for 6 hrs..
- After 6 hrs set crockpot to low/warm & serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food smoked rump roast chili recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!