Meaty Turkey Bacon Burrito.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, meaty turkey bacon burrito. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Meaty Turkey Bacon Burrito is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Meaty Turkey Bacon Burrito is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have meaty turkey bacon burrito using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Meaty Turkey Bacon Burrito:
- Take 6 of Sundried Tomato large tortillas.
- Take 1-2 of Onions.
- Get 1 Pack of turkey bacon.
- Make ready 3 Lbs of ground turkey.
- Make ready 3 oz. of Salsa.
- Take 2 tablespoons of southwest style mustard.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of garlic powder or fresh garlic.
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of paprika.
- Get 2 tablespoons of cumin.
- Take 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
Steps to make Meaty Turkey Bacon Burrito:
- First, add your ground turkey to a stovetop skillet and brown the meat. Drain juices and add salsa to the skillet, mix well. Continue cooking until there is little to no moisture in the pot. Set aside for later..
- In a separate pot, add your sliced onions and cook on medium heat until they begin to change color. Add sugar and vinegar, mix and cook until sauce reduces into the onions. Set aside for later..
- In a stovetop skillet, add turkey bacon cut into small pieces and cook until almost well done. Add mustard and cook until it is fully incorporated into the bacon. Set aside for later..
- Arrange your fillings on a plate so they cool off enough to handle. Microwave 3 tortillas at a time for 30 seconds so they become easier to work with and foldable..
- Lay out a tortilla then add a thick layer of the ground turkey mix and pile onions and bacon on top. Fold and close the burrito and repeat until you are out of ingredients..
- Best served Toasted either in a toaster oven or conventional oven. Also good in a panini press/ George foreman. Store extra burritos in foil for no mess r-heating afterwards!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food meaty turkey bacon burrito recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!