Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, slow cooker honey garlic chicken and vegetables. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker honey garlic chicken and vegetables using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables:
- Get 8 of boneless chicken tenders.
- Get 16 oz of baby red potatoes.
- Take 16 oz of baby carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Get 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of honey.
- Take 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables:
- In a large bowl combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, and pepper..
- Place chicken, potatoes, and carrots into slow cooker and pour over sauce. Cover and cook for 7-8 hours on low, or 3-4 hours on high..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food slow cooker honey garlic chicken and vegetables recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!