Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best QEEMA BAHARA PARATHA WITH TEA ☕ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to QEEMA BAHARA PARATHA WITH TEA ☕ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to qeema bahara paratha with tea ☕ recipe. You can have qeema bahara paratha with tea ☕ using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare QEEMA BAHARA PARATHA WITH TEA ☕:
- Get of Ingredients For Dough.
- Take of Giram Medah.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of Required Milk.
- Prepare of Ingredients For Feeling.
- Take of Giram Beef Qeema.
- Use of Salt.
- You need of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Take of Black Pepper Powder.
- Provide of Green Coriander.
- You need of Spring Onion.
- Get of Adad Green Chillies.
- Get of Eggs.
- Use of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need of Required Salt.
- Prepare of For Frying Cooking Oil.
- Take of ingredients for tea.
- You need of Litter Milk.
- Use of Required Tapal Mixture Tea.
- You need of Required Sugar.
Instructions to make QEEMA BAHARA PARATHA WITH TEA ☕:
- Sb Se Pehle Me Medeh Mey Salt Mila Ke Isko Goondh Ke Cover Kar Ke Ek Side rakh Dein..
- Ab Ek Pateeli Mey Paani Dal Kar Isme Qeema.. Ginger Garlic Paste.. Or Salt Mila Ke Boil Kar Lein. Jab Qeemey Ka Paani Khushk Hojye Or Qeema Gal Jye To Ismey. Black Pepper.. Green Coriander.. Spring Onion.. Or Bareek Kati Hui Hari Mirachen Shamil Kar Ke Achi Trha Bhoon Lein..
- Jab Qeema Bhoon Jye To Flame Off Kar Dein. Ab Eggs Mey Black Pepper or Salt Dal Kar Achi Trha Phent Lein. Ab Oil Garam Kar Ke Isme Eggs Fry Kar Lein. Eggs Fry Hojian To Inko Thanda Kar Ke Bareek Bareek Chop Kar Lein. Or Isko Qeemey Mey Mix Kar Lein. Ab Apka Feeling Better Ready Hai..
- Ab Goondhe Hue Medeh Ki Equal Dough Bana Lein. Ab Ek Dough Ko Bel Ke Ispr Qeemey Ka Mixture Rakh Dein Or Dusri Dough Ko Bel Ke Iske Opar Rakh Dein. Ab IsKo Bel Ke Paratha Bana Ke Garam Tavey Par Dal Kar Ek Side Se Senk Ke Plat Ke Ispr Oil Lgain Ab Dusri Side Par B Oil LagaLein. OR Parathe Ko Fry Kar Lein. Ab Tamam Parathon Ko Isi Trha Step By Step Bana Ke Hotpot Mey Rakh Dein Istrha Parathe Long Time Garam Rehte Han..
- Ab Chaaye Bnane Ke Lie Pehle Milk Boil Kar Lein. Or Iske Baad Ek Pan Mey Paani Lkr Isme Sugar Or Tapal Mixture Tea Dal Ke Boil Kar Lein. Jab Paani Half Reh Jye To Tea Cup Mey Dal Kar Iske Opar Milk Dal Dein. Ap Ki Tea Ready Hai..
- Ab Ek Platter Mey Paratha Rakh Ke Garama Garam Chaaye Ke Sth Serve Karein THNX ☕🌹.
Find thousands of Urdu recipes online. Kheema Paratha is a variation of stuffed paratha made with spiced up minced meat. Any meat like chicken, turkey, beef, lamb or pork can be used. QEEMA PARATHA stuffed mince paratha . A paratha (especially a stuffed one) can be eaten simply with a pat of butter spread on top or with chutney, pickles, ketchup, dahi or a raita or with meat or vegetable curries.
If you find this QEEMA BAHARA PARATHA WITH TEA ☕ recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.