Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mini Hummingbird Cheesecakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Hummingbird Cheesecakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Hummingbird Cheesecakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You were already aware that green tea could help you be healthier. Now you know that it helps you to elevate your moods as well!
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini hummingbird cheesecakes recipe. You can cook mini hummingbird cheesecakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini Hummingbird Cheesecakes:
- Get 1 1/4 cup of graham crumbs/ crushed digestive biscuits.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 stick of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pecans, finely chopped.
- Get 1 cup of pineapple chunks, drained thoroughly and chopped small (I pulsed mine in the food processor).
- You need 1 medium of ripe banana, mashed.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of package of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of confectioner's/icing sugar.
Steps to make Mini Hummingbird Cheesecakes:
- Mix the cracker crumbs, pecans, cinnamon and butter in a bowl..
- Line a muffin tin with twelve cupcake cases (because they don't set firm, sillicone cases are ideal, but paper are fine to use, just fiddlier when removing).
- Divide crumb mixture between cases, then press in firmly..
- Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes while you make the filling..
- In a bowl, mash the banana really well. Add the cream cheese, pineapple.and confectioner's/icing sugar and mix well..
- Spoon the mixture into the.cases, on top of the crumb base. Return to the fridge to chill for at least two hours (Remember they won't set firm).
- If you used paper cases, you may need to use a butter knife and edge it down the side and pop out the cheesecakes, as the cold butter base will be a bit set on the bottom. It shouldn't take a lot to loosen them, though, and they certainly won't get ruined..
In this post, I prove it. Folks, meet this miniature cheesecake from San Francisco's famed Miette bakery. Interestingly enough, the first time I ever. How to make Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes Take the cream cheese and eggs out of the fridge ahead of time to bring up to room temperature. Crumb the graham crackers in a food processor or in a zippered plastic bag with a rolling pin.
If you find this Mini Hummingbird Cheesecakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.