Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple Banana Hummingbird Mini Loaves recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Banana Hummingbird Mini Loaves recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. Several foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to learn, are terrific at combating depression. Just make sure that you do not throw out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to elevate your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–run better. Consume an egg and cheer up!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple banana hummingbird mini loaves recipe. You can have pineapple banana hummingbird mini loaves using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple Banana Hummingbird Mini Loaves:
- You need 1 packages of yellow cake mix (2-layer size).
- You need 1 packages of JELL-O Vanilla Flavor (3.4 oz).
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable. oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1 can of DOLE Crushed Pineapple, juice drained and 1 cup reserved.
- Provide 2 medium of ripe DOLE Bananas, well mashed (1 cup).
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped PLANTER Pecans Cream Cheese. Glaze (recipe below ).
Instructions to make Pineapple Banana Hummingbird Mini Loaves:
- Preheat. oven to. 350°F.
- COMBINE. cake mix, dry instant pudding, reserved pineapple juice, eggs and oil in large bowl with mixer 2 minutes, or until blended. Add crushed pineapple, bananas and nuts; mix just until blended..
- POUR. prepared batter into 5 foil loaf pans sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool completely..
- DRIZZLE. Cream Cheese Glaze over cooled loaves..
- Cream Cheese Glaze: Combine 2 oz. softened PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese with 1 tablespoon milk and 1/2 cup powdered sugar ; drizzle over cooled loaves..
Add the oil, vanilla extract, eggs, crushed pineapple in juice, mashed banana and mix well. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, oil and vanilla; add pineapple and bananas. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Beat remaining ingredients together in a large bowl until blended.
If you find this Pineapple Banana Hummingbird Mini Loaves recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.