Chai Tea Muffins (cupcakes).
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chai tea muffins (cupcakes). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chai Tea Muffins (cupcakes) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chai Tea Muffins (cupcakes) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chai tea muffins (cupcakes) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chai Tea Muffins (cupcakes):
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Get 2 cup of of flower.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of vanilla sugar(if you want).
- Make ready 5 packages of of Chai tea(or other tea in bags).
- Prepare 2 tsp of of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of of salt.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of of milk.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of of baking soda.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of of sugar.
Instructions to make Chai Tea Muffins (cupcakes):
- In a small saucepan, add the milk and bring it to a simmer, turn the heat off and add the tea bags, allow it to steep for 5 minutes..
- Squeeze out the tea bags and discard..
- In a large bowl mix, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla sugar and your boild milk..
- Divide the batter evenly among-st the lined muffin tins and bake for about 20 minutes (in 200?) or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center. Cool completely on a wire rack..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chai tea muffins (cupcakes) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!