Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, loaded nacho soup – slow cooker. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook loaded nacho soup – slow cooker using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Take 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Make ready 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Take 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- Take 1 of jalapeno, diced (seeds removed for non-spicy).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted black or pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- Get 1 can (15 oz.) of fire-roasted diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 can (8 oz.) of corn kernels, drained and rinsed.
- Take 4 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Take 1 tbsp. of chili powder.
- Get 2 tsp. of ground cumin.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each pepper, smoked paprika.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 cup of freshly shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready of Sour Cream, for serving.
- Get of Crushed Tortilla Chips, for serving.
Instructions to make Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Grease the slow cooker (6 quart size). Place in the chicken, onion, peppers, jalapeno, garlic, beans, corn, tomatoes, broth and seasonings. Give it a stir, then set the lid on and cook on low heat for 6 hours..
- Once the 6 hours is up, remove the chicken to a cutting board. Stir in the shredded cheeses until they are melted and incorporated in. Whisk the flour into the heavy cream until smooth, then stir that into the soup. Shred the chicken and stir it back into the soup. Place the lid back on and switch to high heat. Cook an additional 30ish minutes, until thickened and heated through. Taste to see if any additional seasoning is needed, then serve..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food loaded nacho soup – slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!