Slow Cooker Tomato Soup. Stir in tomato sauce, vegetable broth, garlic, onion, bell pepper, tomato paste, oregano, sugar, salt and Sometimes when I make tomato soup, it tastes more like soupy tomato sauce, but the veg broth and cream work well to turn it into a great soup. An easy slow cooker tomato soup recipe, perfect for when you have a glut of tomatoes. Fry the tomatoes and vegetables in a frying pan first for extra flavour, if you like.
Roast your tomatoes for a super rich flavor, or skip the roasting step to save some time! Watch until the end for some more useful cooking tips from Merle. This rich, creamy, tomato soup is easily made in a slow cooker and features Italian plum tomatoes and half-and-half.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, slow cooker tomato soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stir in tomato sauce, vegetable broth, garlic, onion, bell pepper, tomato paste, oregano, sugar, salt and Sometimes when I make tomato soup, it tastes more like soupy tomato sauce, but the veg broth and cream work well to turn it into a great soup. An easy slow cooker tomato soup recipe, perfect for when you have a glut of tomatoes. Fry the tomatoes and vegetables in a frying pan first for extra flavour, if you like.
Slow Cooker Tomato Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Slow Cooker Tomato Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Tomato Soup:
- Take 2 (28 oz) of cans of low/no sodium crushed tomatoes.
- Make ready 2 cups of low/no sodium chicken or vegetable broth.
- Take 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of carrots, diced.
- Take 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Make ready 2-3 of bay leaves.
- Get 4 tbsp of no salt butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk, half and half, or coconut milk.
- Get of Ground black pepper for taste.
It makes for a great go-to on a cold winter day. Place in the bottom of a slow cooker. Be the first to rate & review! Slow cooker meals make it that easy and possible.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Tomato Soup:
- Add all of the ingredients, except the bay leaves and milk/cream, into the slow cooker. Stir everything together..
- Next, place the bay leaves into the pot, close the lid, set the temperature to low, and cook for 6 to 8 hours. It took us about 7 hours..
- At the end, remove half of the soup to a bowl or blender. Pour half of the milk/cream, and blend it all together. Repeat for the second half and return the soup to the slow cooker. **Remove the bay leaves before blending together**.
- Enjoy! Maybe with a Ghost shaped quesadilla?.
If you love this slow cooker tomato soup recipe, then you'll want to try these other vegan slow cooker recipes: Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup, Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup, Slow Cooker Vegetable Chowder. Add tomatoes, vegetable broth, basil, bay leaves, sugar and salt and pepper to slow cooker. Once time is up remove bay leaves then blend soup in batches in a blender or with an emulsion blender. The mixture will be crumbly, but that's ok. This slow cooker tomato soup is an absolute delight as it's packed with a ton of flavor.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food slow cooker tomato soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!