Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stromboli (2 Loaves) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stromboli (2 Loaves) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stromboli (2 Loaves) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods honestly do improve your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Grains can be great for fighting a bad mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually great for helping increase your happiness levels. These foods can help you feel full for longer also, helping you feel better. Feeling hungry can truly bring you down! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are easy for your body to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your sugar levels which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stromboli (2 loaves) recipe. You can have stromboli (2 loaves) using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stromboli (2 Loaves):
- Provide of Ingredients.
- Get 1 1/2 lb of Virginia Ham.
- Use 1 1/4 lb of Genoa Hard Salami.
- Get 1 1/2 lb of White American Cheese.
- Use 8 slice of Mozzarella.
- Provide 1 packages of pizza dough.
- Prepare 1 can of sauce (marinara).
Instructions to make Stromboli (2 Loaves):
- prep pizza dough (stretch out oval shape-wax paper-flour).
- lay out ham first (fold slices 6).
- lay out white cheese on top of ham (~8 slices over lapping).
- lay salami on top (6 slices).
- lay mozzarella on top (4 slices).
- pull lightly sides of dough, fold over the top. pinch and twist to hold together.
- Put on tin foil, spray with Pam. put onto cookie sheet.
- preheat oven 350.
- after 5 mins brush butter on top and sides (not bottom to prevent burning).
- cook for ~20-25 mins until brown lightly and cheese melting on top.
- heat marinara sauce to serve on side.
In bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Lay salami, ham, and American cheese slices in center of dough. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, salt, pepper, and cooked sausage. Wrap dough to cover ingredients, pinching and sealing edges to prevent leakage; brush top with egg white.
If you find this Stromboli (2 Loaves) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.