Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, eggs benedict. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Eggs Benedict is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Eggs Benedict is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have eggs benedict using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggs Benedict:
- Make ready of Hot water (one pot full).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Take Pinch of ground black pepper.
- Get 1/2 of English Muffin or bottom half of burger bun or toast.
- Make ready of For Hollandaise Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Make ready Pinch of paprika.
- Make ready Pinch of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take of Optional Items.
- Get 1 of sausage.
- Make ready of Cucumber ribbons.
Instructions to make Eggs Benedict:
- Pour water into a pot over high heat. Do not bring it to a boil..
- In a pan, toast the English muffins until slightly browned and crisp. Set aside..
- Add vinegar in the water, and when it begins to bubble slightly, whisk the water to create a whirlpool..
- Crack an egg into a small bowl, and carefully add into the whirlpool of water. The egg will start cooking. Cook the egg only for 3 mins..
- In a blender, add butter, egg yolks, spices, and lemon juice. Blend until a smooth silky sauce is achieved. Pour out into a sauce boat..
- Remove egg from the water carefully and place in a small plate..
- In a plate, begin to assemble the dish. Place the halved muffin, spread butter on top. Carefully place the egg on top. Sprinkle salt and pepper..
- Pour the Hollandaise sauce generously over the egg. I served it with sausage and fresh cucumber ribbons. You can serve it with anything else you enjoy. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food eggs benedict recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!