Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesesteak Stromboli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesesteak Stromboli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You were sure it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps raise your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you drink green tea. And now you know it can help you be happier as well!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesesteak stromboli recipe. To cook cheesesteak stromboli you need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesesteak Stromboli:
- Prepare 1 can of Pillsbury Pizza Crust.
- Get 6 piece of Steak-ums, or as many as you want..
- Use 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, extra cheeses..
- Get 1 can of tomato sauce.
Instructions to make Cheesesteak Stromboli:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Stretch Pillsbury Pizza Crust over a large cookie sheet..
- Lightly fry steak-ums and place in the middle of the crust..
- Cover steak-ums in cheese and any other toppings you would like..
- Fold sides of crust over, one side st a time..
- Use a sharp knife to make three slits to cook the insides..
- Cook 8-12 minutes, until golden..
- Cool slightly before cutting..
- Heat tomato sauce for a quick dipping sauce..
Stir in garlic powder and pepper; set aside. The outcome is, in my humble opinion, delicious! Sorry the picture came out a bit blurry, but you get the idea. Recipes; POPULAR; HOLIDAY CENTRAL; Search; Saves; Sign In; Profile Add a Recipe User Settings Log Out. According to legend, One day, Olivieri decided to grill some beef he'd gotten from the butcher and put it on an Italian roll.
If you find this Cheesesteak Stromboli recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.