Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Desert Stromboli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Desert Stromboli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Desert Stromboli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to find out, are great at fighting depression. You need to make sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to boost your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–work better. Consume an egg and feel a lot happier!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to desert stromboli recipe. You can have desert stromboli using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Desert Stromboli:
- You need of for the dough.
- Take 1 of Pizza crust or pie crust.
- Take of for the filling.
- Get 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of marshmallows.
- Get 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecan pieces.
Steps to make Desert Stromboli:
- preheat oven to 350°.
- folded your dough in half and then unfold it again.
- to the center of crust about 4 inches wide add your peanut butter as pictured.
- add remaining ingredients 1 at a time to the dough atop the peanut butter starting with marshmallows.
- next one at time first pecan pieces and then top with chocolate chips.
- fold the dough in half again… then over a lap the dough (overlapping as pictured) and fold the ends up.
- place in of been up for around 30 to 35 minutes.
Also, I always have left-over mixture, which I use the following day with Spaghetti. Brush the tops of the dough with the remaining melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan. A calzone is a baked turnover stuffed with pizza ingredients. A stromboli is usually made by rolling up dough with cheese and meat ingredients and is then baked, but it does not generally contain pizza ingredients aside from Italian cheese and Italian meats. My Graham Cracker Pizza Dough Recipe is such a treat for your dessert pizzas!
If you find this Desert Stromboli recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.