Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Stromboli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Stromboli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Your primary meals should also contain fish such as salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The beauty of salmon is that together with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you choose to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will need for the day. It’s also advisable to trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you’re planning to eat.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy stromboli recipe. To cook easy stromboli you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Stromboli:
- Use 1 of Pillsbury Pizza dough.
- You need 1 of pack of sliced provolone.
- Get 1 of pack of peperroni.
- You need 1 of pack of shredded mozzerella.
- Provide 1 of pack of smoke roasted ham.
- Use 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 1 of oregano.
Steps to make Easy Stromboli:
- Rub thin layer of oil onto pan, roll out pizza dough..
- Put slices of provolone down middle of the dough, over lapping each other..
- Put your ham on, only 10 slices are needed..
- Put your peperroni on, covering the ham..
- Sprinkle 3 handfuls of mozzerella over the pepperoni..
- Fold your dough into a overlapping form. Covering all ingredients..
- Now brush olive oil over the top and sprinkle oregano over it.
- Cook for 8 minutes or until it is at your desired feel..
- Last, Serve and enjoy!.
Or you can prepare, bake, cool, wrap tightly and freeze. Making this stromboli at home is so easy. The best part is you can customize it with your favorite toppings. In this version, I used pepperoni, Italian sausage, and cheese, but you could use nearly whatever you want – olives, ham, onions, peppers, mushrooms, etc, etc. Stromboli is a long roll of meat and cheese wrapped in pizza dough, which is then cut into individual slices for serving.
If you find this Easy Stromboli recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.