Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Mapo Napa Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Mapo Napa Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy mapo napa cabbage recipe. You can cook creamy mapo napa cabbage using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Mapo Napa Cabbage:
- You need 1/4 of Napa cabbage.
- Take 100 grams of Mixed mince meat.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○Grated garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ○Grated ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of ●Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of – (to taste) ●Gochujiang or doubanjiang.
- You need 1 of heaping tablespoon Katakuriko.
- Get 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 of at the final step ※Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Creamy Mapo Napa Cabbage:
- Separate the cabbage leaves from the core. Cut the core into bite-sized pieces and roughly chop up the leaves. Set aside..
- Reduce to the weakest heat setting, add water-dissolved katakuriko and mix well. Increase the heat and mix to develop the creaminess. Use soy sauce to adjust the flavor..
- Heat the minced meat and ○ ingredients in a frying pan on medium-high heat. When the meat has more or less cooked through, add the cabbage core, mix, cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the leaves and the ● ingredients from Step 2 to the frying pan from Step 3. Cook until the leaves are wilted..
- Reduce to the weakest heat setting, add water-dissolved starch and mix well. Increase the heat and mix to develop the creaminess. Use soy sauce to adjust the flavor..
- (I reduced the amount of soy sauce). As this is made from the water that draws out from the cabbage, too much soy sauce can make the dish too salty..
- If you find the taste slightly lacking, add soy sauce (we use just about 3 tablespoons)..
If you find this Creamy Mapo Napa Cabbage recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.