Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Lemon & Celeriac Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Lemon & Celeriac Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
In terms of sitting down to an evening meal you should additionally think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. You will see that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. It’s also wise to trim off any extra fat that you find on the particular meats that you’re planning to eat.
For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker lemon & celeriac chicken recipe. You can have slow cooker lemon & celeriac chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Lemon & Celeriac Chicken:
- Provide 400 g of chicken mini fillets.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 2 of celery sticks.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- Use 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 3 tbsp of ground black peppercorns.
- Get 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Get of Dumpling mix (to serve).
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Lemon & Celeriac Chicken:
- Using a dish suitable to leave in the fridge. Add half a teaspoon of salt into 150ml of boiling water. Stir to desolve..
- Zest a whole lemon into the dish and juice the same lemon. Stir..
- Add the chicken ensuring all is covered. Pop into the fridge overnight..
- Dice onion. Thinly slice the celery and carrot..
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker minus the dumplings..
- Stir and set on high for 3-4 hours.
- Server with dumplings: Follow instructions on dumpling mix. Add to the slow cooker and cook for recommended time. Or goes great with new potatoes..
Like previous review, I added all the ingredients together, except the lemon juice. I added the juice last after I have turned off the slow cooker so to reduce the loss of vitamin C through the cooking process 😉🤓. This will be great for parties. Warm the lemon gravy made earlier then add the lemon gravy to the slow cooker and stir until blended. Place the chicken thighs back into the slow cooker for serving or serve with the gravy drizzled on top.
If you find this Slow Cooker Lemon & Celeriac Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.