Easy Shrimp Rice and Broccoli.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy shrimp rice and broccoli. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Shrimp Rice and Broccoli is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Easy Shrimp Rice and Broccoli is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy shrimp rice and broccoli using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Shrimp Rice and Broccoli:
- Make ready 1 packages of 12 oz Frozen cooked Shrimp (no tails).
- Make ready 1 box of Goya Yellow Spanish Style Rice.
- Prepare 1 packages of 14 oz Broccoli Florets.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Easy Shrimp Rice and Broccoli:
- Make rice according to box instructions except use 1 1/2 cups of water and add the broccoli and shrimp in before you simmer. Add your salt and pepper..
- Simmer on medium for 30 minutes or until water is absorbed..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy shrimp rice and broccoli recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!