Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Asian-style Turkey Burgers with Baked Onion Rings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Asian-style Turkey Burgers with Baked Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian-style Turkey Burgers with Baked Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian-style turkey burgers with baked onion rings recipe. You can have asian-style turkey burgers with baked onion rings using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Asian-style Turkey Burgers with Baked Onion Rings:
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of ground turkey (white, dark or mixed).
- Get 1 of red bell pepper medium , finely chopped.
- Use 1/4 small head of Napa cabbage , finely shredded.
- You need 4 of scallions (white and light green parts), finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of egg large , lightly beaten.
- Get 3 tbsps of cilantro rinsed, dried, and chopped fresh.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of soy sauce plus 1 teaspoons.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil toasted.
- Prepare of Kosher salt black pepper and freshly milled.
- Use 2 to 3 tbsps of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise plus 2 tbsps.
- You need 2 tsps of wasabi prepared.
- Take 6 of hamburger buns ciabatta , toasted if desired, or use rolls instead.
- Get of lettuce tomato pickle Leaf , slices, chips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cornflakes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs plain dried.
- Use 1 of egg large.
- Get 1/2 cup of buttermilk low-fat.
- Provide 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide of salt pepper Coarse and ground.
- Take 1 quartered of sweet onion medium , such as Vidalia, crosswise and broken into rings (discard small center rings).
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Asian-style Turkey Burgers with Baked Onion Rings:
- Stir together the turkey, bell pepper, cabbage, scallions, egg, cilantro, 2 tbsp of the soy sauce, the ginger, 1/2 tsp of the sesame oil, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp black pepper just until well mixed. Shape the mixture into six patties about 1/2 inch thick..
- Heat 2 tbsp of the vegetable oil in a large skillet over high heat until hot; reduce the heat to medium, add the burgers, and cook them for 5 minutes a side or until just cooked through, adding more oil if necessary..
- Meanwhile, stir together the mayonnaise, wasabi, remaining 1 teaspoon soy sauce, and 1/2 tsp sesame oil..
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on buns, top with a burger, lettuce leaf, tomato slice, and pickle chips..
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a food processor, pulse cornflakes and breadcrumbs until fine crumbs form, then transfer to a medium bowl. In another medium bowl, whisk together egg, buttermilk, flour, and cayenne and season with salt and pepper..
- Dip onion rings in egg mixture (letting excess drip off) and dredge in cornflake mixture; place on a large plate. Pour oil onto a rimmed baking sheet. Place in oven and heat 2 minutes. Remove sheet from oven and tilt to coat evenly with oil. Arrange onion rings on sheet. Bake, turning once, until onion rings are golden brown, about 16 minutes. Season with salt..
If you find this Asian-style Turkey Burgers with Baked Onion Rings recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.