Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chestnut, Chicken, and Mushroom Quiche recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chestnut, Chicken, and Mushroom Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chestnut, Chicken, and Mushroom Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chestnut, chicken, and mushroom quiche recipe. To make chestnut, chicken, and mushroom quiche you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chestnut, Chicken, and Mushroom Quiche:
- Take 1 of sheet Frozen puff pastry.
- Provide of Egg Mixture.
- You need 1 of ☆Large egg.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Cream stew roux block.
- Prepare 120 ml of ☆Milk.
- Take 20 grams of ☆Cream cheese.
- Take 1 dash of ☆Krazy Salt.
- Take 1 of ☆Oregano.
- Get 1 dash of ☆Cinnamon.
- Use of Fillings.
- Prepare 60 grams of ★Chicken thigh meat.
- Use 80 grams of ★Mixed mushrooms.
- Take 8 of ★Peeled sweet chestnuts.
Steps to make Chestnut, Chicken, and Mushroom Quiche:
- I used maple-flavored sweet chestnuts. Preparations: Cut the chicken and chestnuts into 2 cm chunks..
- Bring the pie sheet to room temperature and line a lightly-buttered cake pan. Use a fork to poke holes in the bottom, fill with baking weights, and bake at 200℃ for about 20 minutes..
- Remove the baking weights and bake for another 2 or 3 minute until the surface is crisp. If using a toaster oven, top with aluminum foil and bake while keeping an eye on it. Let cool..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the mushrooms and chicken. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Let cool, then add the ★ fillings to the crust..
- Heat the milk in a frying pan over low heat. Add the stew roux and cream cheese and mix well to dissolve..
- Let Step 5 cool, then add the lightly beaten egg and mix well to make the egg mixture. Adjust the taste with cinnamon and krazy salt. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Pour the egg mixture into the pie crust. Sprinkle with oregano and bake in an oven at 180℃ for 30-40 minutes. Enjoy while hot and crispy..
If you find this Chestnut, Chicken, and Mushroom Quiche recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.