Stuffed Sweet Bell Pepper soup.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, stuffed sweet bell pepper soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Sweet Bell Pepper soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Stuffed Sweet Bell Pepper soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed sweet bell pepper soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Sweet Bell Pepper soup:
- Make ready 2 pounds of 🦃 turkey sausage.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of instant 🍚 rice.
- Get 1 of yellow onion diced up.
- Take 2 of red bell peppers diced up.
- Get 2 of orange bell peppers diced up.
- Get 2 (29 ounce) of cans of 🍅 tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of dried basil.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- Take 2 cups of shredded cheese.
Steps to make Stuffed Sweet Bell Pepper soup:
- Place 🦃 turkey sausage raw in bottom of crock pot crumbling n grounding up.
- Pour instant 🍚 rice on top.
- Then add diced up vegetables to to top.
- Then add 🍅 tomato sauce on top.
- Add seasonings sprinkling over sauce.
- Pour beef broth over mixture.
- Turn Crock-Pot on low for six to eight hours.(Depends how hot your crock pot heats).
- At end of cook cycle add cheese to top and stir soup up then serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food stuffed sweet bell pepper soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!