Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Stroganoff recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you consume green tea. And now you know green tea can help improve your mood as well!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stroganoff recipe. You can cook beef stroganoff using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Take 1 package of egg noodles (or noodles you prefer).
- Take 1 family pack of beef tips.
- Use 1 can (32 ounce) of beef broth (or two regular cans).
- Use 16 ounce of sour cream.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1 can (30 ounce) of cream of mushroom (or two regular sizes).
- You need 1 pack of fresh sliced mushrooms.
- Get of Worcestershire Sauce.
Steps to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Add beef tips, mushrooms, cream of mushroom, beef broth, and about a half of cup of water making sure beef tips are all covered with liquid… Turn heat on medium high heat (fresh mushrooms optional but do cook way down!).
- Season now with salt, pepper, garlic and few dashes of Worcestershire sauce while waiting for it to come to a boil stirring occasionally so nothing gets stuck to the bottom.
- Once broth comes to a boil stir cover with lid and reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Stirring occasionally and covering back with lid for next 45-50 minutes until meat appears tender (some of meat will start separating on own) this is when you add sour cream I also add more seasonings now and stir to combine.
- In separate pot boil and cook noodles to directions on box or bag whatever they came in.
- Once noodles are done drain liquid and put back in pot.
- Your stroganoff will now be done taste and add more seasons if you like.. I make bowls of stroganoff now for my kids … My daughter likes all her pasta dishes lightly sauced.. So I don't mix yet.
- Once I make all bowls I combine the rest.
Stir the flour into the juices on the empty side of the pan. Pour in beef stock and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Mix the paprika, lemon zest, and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper together, and use to dust the beef. In a large frying pan over a medium-low heat, fry the onion and garlic in a little oil until softened. Turn up the heat and add the mushrooms and butter, sautéing until the mushrooms are golden brown, then tip onto a plate Stroganoff sauce is a sour cream gravy made with beef broth that's thickened with flour.
If you find this Beef Stroganoff recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.