Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, quaker oats vanishing oatmeal rasin cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have quaker oats vanishing oatmeal rasin cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies:
- Get 1 3/4 sticks of butter, softened.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (optional).
- Take 1 cup of raisins.
- Get 3 cups of Quaker Oats Old Fashion uncooked oats.
Instructions to make Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars together on medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy..
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well..
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well..
- Add oats and raisins; mix well..
- Form dough by rounding tablespoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown..
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets. Remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food quaker oats vanishing oatmeal rasin cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!