Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked penne pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked penne pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. Several foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, you may be astonished to discover, are fantastic at fighting depression. Just see to it that you do not throw away the egg yolk. Every time you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to improve your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that control your mood. Eat an egg and jolly up!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked penne pasta recipe. To cook baked penne pasta you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked penne pasta:
- Provide 250 gm of penne pasta.
- Prepare 6 slices of processed cheddar cheese.
- Get 2 of Red paprika medium sized.
- Take 1 of green capsicum.
- Use 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion medium sized.
- You need 2 of red tomatoes.
- Use 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 10 gm of oregano for seasoning.
- Prepare 10 gm of paprika flakes for seasoning.
- Provide 1 tbsp of pasta sauce.
- You need of Common salt as per the taste.
- Take of Basil leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Baked penne pasta:
- Boil pasta by putting few drops of oil to avoid sticking..
- Strain it once it becomes tender and keep it aside..
- Chop veggies mentioned above in the ingredients..you can also take broccoli and other veggies of your choice and keep it aside..
- Now grease a glass dish from all the sides..
- Place few veggies in the layers.
- Add cheese over it and sprinkle some salt too.
- Add pasta and put more cheese slices over it like this alternate veggies.then pasta and then cheese slices and make few layers in the glass dish.
- Sprinkle oregano and paprika seasoning over it…
- Keep it in the microwave under ordinary microwave mode power 100 for 10 minutes.
- The cheese starts melting and gets infuses with the pasta and veggies..The veggies also bdcome tender but crunchy…
- Take out the glass dish.your yummy baked cheesy pasta is ready…
- Enjoy and happy eating…
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook penne according to package directions until almost cooked. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil, then add onion, garlic and mushrooms; stir fry until onion is translucent. In a large frypan, brown onion and beef mince over medium heat. Bake up a penne pasta casserole that's as satisfying as lasagne, but less work.
If you find this Baked penne pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.