Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mexican Easy And Good Posole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican Easy And Good Posole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Easy And Good Posole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. On this page we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Everybody likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Together with vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
Following some of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican easy and good posole recipe. To make mexican easy and good posole you need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexican Easy And Good Posole:
- Take 1 of 2lbs Boneless pork cushion meat.
- Provide 2 of 5lbs cut up pork ribs.
- Prepare 3 of Salt.
- Take 4 of 8 chille California pods.
- Provide 1 of 1 whole garlic.
- Get 1 of 1 can of Juanita's Mexican style hominy.
Steps to make Mexican Easy And Good Posole:
- First you clean your pork meat by washing with water than you cut into square pieces that are about two to three inches big than you do the same with your pork ribs or you can go to your grocery store and buy the ribs already cut up.
- Than in a large pot fill up with water and bring heat to high and add your meat to boiling pot with a whole garlic to boil.
- Let the meat boil for exactly 3 hours yes three hours !!! Add a little salt and a little of chicken flavor powder as much as needed for flavor.
- Than your going to clean your dry chille California pods and cut stems and take out seeds and put to boil in pot for about 40 minutes if your water gets dry just keep adding water once this is done before daring the chilles save 1 cup of the broth and drain completely ……
- Than put chille and broth in blender with 1 tooth of garlic.
- Than your going to add what's in blender to the pork once the pork is ready.
- Than your going to add 4tbl of oregano to posole.
- Than your going to open your Juanita's maiz can and drain water and add maiz to posole add salt if needed.
- And that's how I make my posole it's really good and easy just takes 3 hours to prep !!!!!!.
The version I am making today is Pozole Rojo, and it is popular in the whole country, while Pozole Verde, which you can find here, is more popular in central Mexico. Seriously it is easy, inexpensive and feeds an army. If you haven't had pozole yet, this is sure to be a family favorite! For those of you that aren't familiar with pozole, let me give you a basic overview of it…. Pozole is a spicy pork and hominy soup that is a staple of Mexican cuisine varying region to region.
If you find this Mexican Easy And Good Posole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.