Roasted Red Garlic Hummus.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted red garlic hummus. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Red Garlic Hummus is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Roasted Red Garlic Hummus is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook roasted red garlic hummus using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Red Garlic Hummus:
- Take 24 oz of Chickpeas/Garbanzo Beans.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Sesame Paste/Tahini.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1/2 cup of Roasted Bell Pepper in juice.
- Take 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Take 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parsley Flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
Steps to make Roasted Red Garlic Hummus:
- Blend all of the above ingredients in a blender. Serve with pita strips or bagel chips. Attempt not to eat all of it at once..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food roasted red garlic hummus recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!