#Sweet Potato Jalebi/ Ranga aloo'r jilapi.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, #sweet potato jalebi/ ranga aloo'r jilapi. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
#Sweet Potato Jalebi/ Ranga aloo'r jilapi is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. #Sweet Potato Jalebi/ Ranga aloo'r jilapi is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook #sweet potato jalebi/ ranga aloo'r jilapi using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make #Sweet Potato Jalebi/ Ranga aloo'r jilapi:
- Prepare 2 cups of boiled sweet potato.
- Get 1/2 cup of refined flour/ maida.
- Take 1/2 cup of semolina/ suji.
- Take 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Make ready of Few strands of saffron.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
Instructions to make #Sweet Potato Jalebi/ Ranga aloo'r jilapi:
- Take boiled mashed sweet potatoes, with it mix semolina/ suji & keep it for 10 mints..
- Mix milk powder, baking soda with refined flour/ maida & add ghee. Then mix it with mashed sweet potato, semolina mixture to form a dough. Rest it for another 10 mints..
- Divide the dough into equal small balls. Then roll them with your palm & give the shape of jalebis. Take refined oil in a deep kadhai & fry the jalebis..
- Meanwhile, make sugar syrup. Add 1 cup water with sugar & make medium thin syrup. Add lemon juice, cardamom powder & saffron..
- Switch off the flame & then pour the fried jalebis into the sugar syrup one by one & keep for 1 hour. Serve the delicious sweet potato jalebis hot or cool..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food #sweet potato jalebi/ ranga aloo'r jilapi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!