Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, roast_beef_with_coffee gravy. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roast_Beef_with_Coffee Gravy is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Roast_Beef_with_Coffee Gravy is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roast_beef_with_coffee gravy using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roast_Beef_with_Coffee Gravy:
- Take 1 kg of chuck roast.
- Make ready to taste of 🌿salt and pepper.
- Get of 🌿1 tablespoon oil.
- Get of 🌿2 onions (sliced).
- Prepare of 🌿2 cups beef broth.
- Take of 🌿2 cups coffee.
- Prepare of 🌿1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar.
- Get leaves of 🌿2 bay.
- Prepare of 🌿2 sprigs of thyme.
- Prepare of 🌿1 tablespoon flour mixed into 1 tablespoon water.
- Get to taste of 🌿salt and pepper.
Steps to make Roast_Beef_with_Coffee Gravy:
- 🌱Season the beef with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a pan..
- Add the beef and brown on all sides and set aside..
- Add the onion to the pan and saute until tender,about 3-5 minutes..
- Add the beef stock and deglaze the pan..
- Add the beef back to the pan along with the coffee, balsamic vinegar, bay leaves and thyme and bring to a simmer..
- Cover and transfer to a preheated 325F/170C over and bake until fork tender, about 3-5 hours..
- Set the beef aside, cover and let cool.
- Strain the solids from the gravy and skim off the fat..
- Add the flour and water mixture and simmer until it thickens, a few minutes..
- 🌱Season the gravy with salt and pepper.
- Serve with mashed potato.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food roast_beef_with_coffee gravy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!