Chicken and Spinach Saute with Soft-Boiled Eggs.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken and spinach saute with soft-boiled eggs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken and Spinach Saute with Soft-Boiled Eggs is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken and Spinach Saute with Soft-Boiled Eggs is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken and spinach saute with soft-boiled eggs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Spinach Saute with Soft-Boiled Eggs:
- Make ready 120 grams of Chicken breast.
- Get 1/2 bunch of Spinach.
- Get 10 grams of Butter.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of White wine.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of Grated cheese.
- Make ready 2 of Soft-boiled egg.
Steps to make Chicken and Spinach Saute with Soft-Boiled Eggs:
- Lightly boil the spinach, squeeze out excess water, and cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the spinach from Step 1. Lightly saute and season with salt and pepper..
- Remove the skin of the chicken breast and cut into half so that it cooks through easier. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, add white wine, and steam until it has cooked through..
- Put the spinach and chicken on a plate, top with the soft-boiled egg, and sprinkle on the remaining liquid from cooking the chicken. Sprinkle the grated cheese and black pepper on top..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken and spinach saute with soft-boiled eggs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!