Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mexican Shells recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Shells recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
When it comes to sitting down to an evening meal you should additionally think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The fact that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you will need. Now when you elect to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you will need for the day. Furthermore before preparing your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican shells recipe. To cook mexican shells you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican Shells:
- Provide 1 packages of Jumbo shells.
- Take 1 lb of Chorizo sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped onion.
- You need 3 clove of Minced garlic optional.
- Use 1 can of 16oz black beans rinsed.
- Prepare 1 packages of Your favorite Mexican cheese.
- Get 16 oz of your favorite Mexican cooking sauce ( I use Herdez brand).
- Take 1 can of 16oz tomatoes w green chile.
Steps to make Mexican Shells:
- Cook pasta as directed.
- Cook onion and garlic add chorizo cook until done drain any grease ( pat dry if want).
- Add black beans cook for about 2 min.
- Add about 1/4 or 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Put a layer of sauce on bottom of 13×9 baking dish.
- Stuff shells with meat mixture.
- Spoon tomatoes over top of shells along with rest of sauce..
- Add rest of cheese on top.
- Bake 350 until cheese is melted.
Stir in the salsa, tomato sauce, corn and beans. Heat a few cm of oil in a heavy pan over medium to medium-high heat. Use tongs to place one tortilla at a time into the oil. It should start to sizzle right away. A wide variety of mexican seashells options are available to you, such as organic material.
If you find this Mexican Shells recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.