Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Asian style sugar snap peas and baby carrots recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Asian style sugar snap peas and baby carrots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian style sugar snap peas and baby carrots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian style sugar snap peas and baby carrots recipe. You can have asian style sugar snap peas and baby carrots using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Asian style sugar snap peas and baby carrots:
- Use 1/2 lb of sugar snap peas (stringless).
- Provide 12 oz of bag baby carrots.
- Get 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Take 1 tbsp of soybean oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Get 2 dash of cayenne pepper.
- You need of salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Steps to make Asian style sugar snap peas and baby carrots:
- In a skillet add the oil over medium high heat..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir so everything is coated well..
- Let cook uncovered for a couple minutes..
- Add the lid and let the veggies steam until they are tender with a bite to them. I don't like soft veggies, but if that's how you like to cook them go for it..
- Once they are done remove them from the skillet and key the liquid cook down for about a minute..
- Add veggies back to the pan just to coat them, then pour into a serving dish to cool before eating them..
- I served mine with sirloin pork steaks and white rice..
So this Vegan Asian Stir Fry recipe is long overdue. Now you could add all sorts of different veggies and toppings but I love the combo of baby corn, bamboo shoot and sugar snap peas. For more vegan Asian noodle recipes check out my vegan Asian noodles with carrots and tahini sauce. sugar snaps peas. I made this tonight and added pineapple because my toddler is obsessed with it. I really appreciate an Asian inspired dinner that doesn't require a million specialty Asian.
If you find this Asian style sugar snap peas and baby carrots recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.