Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir-fry Sugar Snap Peas & Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-fry Sugar Snap Peas & Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fry sugar snap peas & mushrooms recipe. To make stir-fry sugar snap peas & mushrooms you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir-fry Sugar Snap Peas & Mushrooms:
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 3 clove of garlic.
- Provide 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Provide 12 oz of sugar snap peas.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
Instructions to make Stir-fry Sugar Snap Peas & Mushrooms:
- In a stir-fry pan/wok/skillet melt butter over medium heat.
- Add oil and diced garlic.
- Add red pepper if using..
- Stir for 1 minute so the garlic imparts some flavor into the oil.
- Add sliced mushrooms, stir until about half way cooked to your liking..
- My wife liked me to tip the peas first, so I do, but it is not required if you don't care. Add peas to pan..
- Stir constantly until peas take on a bright green color, about 5 minutes..
- Add black pepper and salt, stir for about 2 or 3 more Minutes.
- Serve hot..
If you find this Stir-fry Sugar Snap Peas & Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.