Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Christmas Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Christmas Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to christmas dinner recipe. You can have christmas dinner using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Christmas Dinner:
- Prepare 1 of Ham.
- Provide 2 Cans of Cream Corn.
- Take 1 Can of Whole Kernel Corn.
- Use 2 Cans of Sweet Peas.
- Take 2 Cans of Yams, drained.
- Use 1 C. of Mini Marshmallows.
- Get 1/4 C. of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 of Pkgs. Stuffing, your favorite.
- Get 2 of Pkgs. Mac and Cheese.
- You need of Homemade Ham Gravy:.
- Get of Juice from Ham.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp. of Honey.
- Provide of Cornstarch Slurry, for thickening.
Steps to make Christmas Dinner:
- Add Ham to slow cooker and cook on low for 10-12 hours. When done turn pot down to keep warm..
- In a medium saucepan add Yams and 4 Tbsp. Butter, cook til heated through. Mash yams then add the brown sugar and half the marshmallows. Mix together well. Then finish with rest marshmallows on top. Cover saucepan til marshmallows r somewhat melted. Set aside to keep warm..
- In another medium saucepan add 3 cups water and 2 Tbsp. Butter bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add stuffing mixes. Mix together til fluffy. Set aside to keep warm..
- In another medium saucepan fill pot half way with water then bring to a boil. Add mac and cheese. Turn heat down to medium low n finish cooking til noodles are tender. Drain the water. Add 2 Tbsp. Butter and mix. Add cheese packets and half a cup of milk. Mix til combined and set aside to keep warm..
- In a medium saucepan add 2 cups of cooked ham juice and honey. Bring to a simmer. Make and slurry and add to pan. Cook til thickened. Set aside to keep warm..
- In a large bowl make mashed potatoes and set aside to keep warm…In another medium bowl add the all 3 cans corn and 2 Tbsp. Butter heat in microwave til butter is melted and stir til combined, set aside to keep warm…do the same with the peas..
- Once everything is cooked. Gather together and say Prayer then everyone dig in and enjoy :).
Christmas dinner and Thanksgiving dinner are easily the two biggest meals you'll serve all year. If you are looking for ideas, we have everything you will need for a delicious Christmas dinner. Wow the crowd at the holiday dinner with our special recipes. Check out Ina's rib roast with mustard and horseradish sauce. The centrepiece is traditionally a roast turkey, stuffed and served with cranberry sauce (or gravy, or bread.
If you find this Christmas Dinner recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.