Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Cheesecake in a Rice Cooker (Perfect for Christmas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Cheesecake in a Rice Cooker (Perfect for Christmas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. Several foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
It’s easy to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all good for helping you feel happier. They can help you feel full for longer also, which is a mood improver. It’s easy to feel a little bit off when you feel famished! These grains can elevate your mood as it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your sugar levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple cheesecake in a rice cooker (perfect for christmas) recipe. To make apple cheesecake in a rice cooker (perfect for christmas) you need 11 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cheesecake in a Rice Cooker (Perfect for Christmas):
- Prepare of Stewed apples.
- Get 1 of Apple.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 15 grams of Butter.
- Get of Cheesecake batter:.
- Get 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 20 grams of Butter.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Use 60 grams of Sugar.
- Use 60 grams of Pancake mix.
- Take 2 tsp of Lemon juice (concentrate).
Instructions to make Apple Cheesecake in a Rice Cooker (Perfect for Christmas):
- [To make the stewed apples] 1. Peel and core the apple and slice into 5 mm wedges..
- 2. In a skillet, add and mix the sliced apple, sugar, and butter. Cover and cook over medium heat stirring occasionally..
- 3. After about 3 minutes, open the lid and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes while stirring. Once the liquid evaporates, turn off the heat..
- 4. Put the liquid from the stewed apples from Step 3 into the rice cooker pan..
- 5. Arrange the stewed apples in a spiral pattern in the rice cooker pan. If there is any liquid remaining in the skillet, pour it over the stewed apples..
- Place the stewed apples so the edges come out to the sides of the pan a little. This way, the side of the cake will be covered with the stewed apples and look nice..
- Cut the cream cheese and butter into small pieces and place them in a microwave-safe container. Soften them in a microwave at 600W for about 1 minute..
- Cream the Step 7 mixture with a whisk..
- Add the remaining ingredients for cheesecake batter into the cream cheese mixture and mix well..
- Gently pour the Step 9 batter into the rice cooker pan and press start. (※ Be careful not to move the stewed apples that you arranged.).
- Cook for 35 minutes, and open the lid a little to see if the cake is done. If it looks fluffy and ready, turn off the switch early..
- When you open the lid, please be careful as very hot steam comes out..
- Turn off the switch and leave it with the cover closed for about 10 minutes..
- Wear oven mitts and take the rice cooker pan out. Let it cool for a while. (The cake will fall apart easily if removed while hot.).
- Cover the pan with a large plate, and flip over to remove the cake from the pan..
- This is a cross section. (Chill it before cutting to slice it nicely.).
- I made this cake in an IH rice cooker (not the IH pressure rice cooker)..
- Please note that depending on the rice cooker, you may need to cook it with more than 1 cycle..
- The same cake made in a skillet (uses half the amount of the batter): "For Christmas: Apple Cheesecake in a Skillet!" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146465-apple-cheesecake-in-a-frying-pan.
- "Pettit Apple Cheesecake" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149933-apple-cheesecakes-for-christmas.
- A rice cooker apple cake recipe. "Cinnamon Apple Cake with Pancake Mix in a Rice Cooker" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154993-cinnamon-apple-cake-with-pancake-mix-in-rice-cooker.
- "For Christmas & New Years: An Apple Cake in a Rice Cooker" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149936-an-apple-cake-in-a-rice-cooker.
- ☆ I have posted dessert and main dish recipes for Christmas on my journal on Dec. 12th 2013 (Japanese only)..
It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Apple Cheesecake in a Rice Cooker (Perfect for Christmas) is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic. If you're looking for Apple Cheesecakes for Christmas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Cheesecakes for Christmas recipe here.
If you find this Apple Cheesecake in a Rice Cooker (Perfect for Christmas) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.