Pearl Millet Porridge.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pearl millet porridge. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pearl Millet Porridge is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Pearl Millet Porridge is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pearl millet porridge using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pearl Millet Porridge:
- Prepare 1 cup of – pearl Millet (bajra), coarsely grounded.
- Make ready 1cup of – curd.
- Take 3 cups- of water.
- Get 2-4tbsp of – ghee.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Make ready as required of Chopped coriander.
Instructions to make Pearl Millet Porridge:
- Take a deep pan or bhagona, as we call it..
- Add curd and water to it and whisk it till it has no lumps and prepare no salt buttermilk..
- Now add coarsely grounded bajra to it and mix well. Leave it aside for minimum two hours for it to develop a lil sour taste and for bajra to soak..
- It's not a compulsory to soak and leave it aside but it makes the cooking process quicker. So, if having it as a brunch prepare this first thing in morning and keep aside..
- Post two hours, put the pan in stove on medium heat and constantly stir the mixture for good 6-7 boils. Constant stirring is required as it may develop lumps..
- Later add salt to taste and keep stirring. You will see that mixture has turn thick and will look cooked. If the mixture has turned too thick you may add lil more buttermilk for proper consistency..
- Serve it in a bowl or on a plate with border. Add generous amount of ghee and sprinkle some sugar too. Voila, it's ready to eat..
- Some chopped coriander leaves will add flavor too..
- To re-heat you can place the pan on hot tawa in this way the mixture doesn't stick to the pan..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pearl millet porridge recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!