Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Ohagi and Botamochi Rice Cakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Ohagi and Botamochi Rice Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Ohagi and Botamochi Rice Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy ohagi and botamochi rice cakes recipe. To make easy ohagi and botamochi rice cakes you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Ohagi and Botamochi Rice Cakes:
- Take 500 grams of ☆Plain cooked rice.
- You need 3 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of ☆Hot water.
- Get 1 dash of ☆Salt.
- Get 240 grams of Sweetened bean paste (Store-bought, divide into 6).
- Prepare of Matcha kinako.
- Get 1 tsp of Matcha.
- Use 1 tbsp of Kinako.
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need of White sesame seeds.
- Get 2 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
Steps to make Easy Ohagi and Botamochi Rice Cakes:
- Put ingredients marked ☆ in a freezer bag and knead well. Divide into 6 pieces, and form into barrel shaped rice balls..
- Spread bean paste over plastic wrap, and put the rice ball on it. Wrap the rice ball with the bean paste..
- Make 6 ohagi rice cakes covered with the bean paste. Leave 2 of them as they are. Sprinkle matcha kinako powder or white sesame seeds on the others..
- Sprinkle kinako powder on two rice cakes..
- Sprinkle white sesame seeds on two rice cakes..
- It is convenient to use a mold for making barrel shaped rice balls. You can get this from a 100 yen shop..
- These are the variations of this recipe with different toppings..
If you find this Easy Ohagi and Botamochi Rice Cakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.