Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best The Best Gyuuhi (Sweet Rice Cake Dough) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Best Gyuuhi (Sweet Rice Cake Dough) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the best gyuuhi (sweet rice cake dough) recipe. To make the best gyuuhi (sweet rice cake dough) you only need 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare The Best Gyuuhi (Sweet Rice Cake Dough):
- Get 50 grams of Mochiko (or shiratam-ko).
- Use 80 grams of Castor sugar.
- Provide 100 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko or cornstarch (to knead and shape the dough).
Instructions to make The Best Gyuuhi (Sweet Rice Cake Dough):
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add water little by little to the rice flour, mixing well to prevent lumps. Add sugar and keep mixing..
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes. Mix with a wet wooden spatula, and microwave for another minute. The photo shows how it looks after the first 2 minutes in the microwave..
- When the dough is translucent and shiny, moisten the wooden spatula again and use it to spread the dough on a work surface dusted with katakuriko or cornstarch..
- Dust the top of the dough with katakuriko or cornstarch, and spread out with your fingers. The basic gyuuhi is done..
- Cool the dough completely, cut into any shape you like, and twist it or tie it into knots to serve as snacks with green tea. If you cut the dough into 6 to 8 portions, you can use it to make daifuku (mochi dumpling filled with anko)..
- The dough can be wrapped up in plastic wrap and stored in the freezer. It won't become completely hard, so you can cut off as much as you need..
- This is dorayaki with gyuuhi and anko inside..
- Mix the gyuuhi with shiro-an (smooth sweet white bean paste) to make nerikiri, which can be used to make colorful, tender sweets called jo-namagashi such as a nerikiri nightingale. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/167824-basic-nerikiri-bean-paste-and-rice-dough https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/167806-nerikiri-rice-dough-and-sweet-bean-paste-nightingale.
- Ice cream wrapped in gyuuhi is delicious. See "Soft Ice-Mochi" -..
- Increase the sugar by 20 g to make daifuku dough that won't become hard even when frozen. See "Let's Make Yukimi Daifuku" -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/167830-yukimi-daifuku-mochi-dumplings-filled-with-ice-cream.
- Gyuuhi can be used in many other sweet dishes such as anmitsu, ice cream, or kakigouri (shaved ice) to make daifuku, gyuuhi zenzai, or sandwiched in bread with anko as anbata-gyuuhi etc..
If you find this The Best Gyuuhi (Sweet Rice Cake Dough) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.