Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sloppy Joe Turnovers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sloppy Joe Turnovers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sloppy Joe Turnovers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will recognize that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
You will recognize that different types of berries can be very good for your health. The volume of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the primary reasons you should be eating berries. One more thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the deterioration of your cells.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sloppy joe turnovers recipe. You can have sloppy joe turnovers using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sloppy Joe Turnovers:
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Get 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 12 oz of canned refrigerated flaky biscuits.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
Instructions to make Sloppy Joe Turnovers:
- Cook ground beef with onion salt in large skillet, stirring continually, until ground beef is browned & crumbly. Drain in colander..
- Return ground beef mixture to skillet. Stir in ketchup, sour cream, salt, & Garlic powder..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Pat or roll each biscuit into a 4 inch square on a lightly floured surface. Spoon 1/4 cup of the ground beef mixture in the center of each biscuit square. Fold over the corner of each square to form a triangle. Seal edges with a fork..
- Arrange turnovers on ungreased cookie sheet. Cut three 1/2 inch slots in top of each turnover. Brush tops with melted butter..
- Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Serve..
Submitted by: VICKYJBIRD MAKE THE SLOPPY JOE FILLING: Heat the oil in a large heavy bottom saucepan over medium heat until shimmering. Add the ground beef, steak seasoning, onion powder, salt, pepper, and minced garlic. If you find this sloppy joe empanadas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Everything good about a sloppy joe but not quite as sloppy. You'll need: hamburger meat (a pound) a can of sloppy joe mix; an onion (optional) shredded cheddar cheese; two cans of biscuits (any type you want, can also be done with pretty much any type of roll dough in a can) butter (for outside of biscuits, optional) garlic.
If you find this Sloppy Joe Turnovers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.