Cheesy Spinach and Turkey Lasagna Rolls. These lasagna rolls taste like they're fattening, but they are totally Weight Watchers-friendly Yet, they provide enough meaty cheesy warm gooey goodness that you don't feel like you're eating light at all. All the makings of traditional lasagna, just leaner. Cook turkey, onion and bell pepper until.
Reviews for: Photos of Delicious Spinach and Turkey Lasagna. Easy, delicious and healthy Cheesy Spinach/Turkey Lasagna Rolls recipe from SparkRecipes. See our top-rated recipes for Cheesy Spinach/Turkey Boil lasagna noodles until desired tenderness is reached, drain water and set aside until cool enough to handle.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cheesy spinach and turkey lasagna rolls. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These lasagna rolls taste like they're fattening, but they are totally Weight Watchers-friendly Yet, they provide enough meaty cheesy warm gooey goodness that you don't feel like you're eating light at all. All the makings of traditional lasagna, just leaner. Cook turkey, onion and bell pepper until.
Cheesy Spinach and Turkey Lasagna Rolls is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Cheesy Spinach and Turkey Lasagna Rolls is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy spinach and turkey lasagna rolls using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Spinach and Turkey Lasagna Rolls:
- Get 1 box of Lasagna Noodles.
- Take 8 oz of Mushrooms, sliced.
- Get 1 medium of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of Turkey (i used leftover from thanksgiving), or ground beef, or omit this for a meatless dish.
- Get 3 tsp of Garlic, minced.
- Take 2 tbsp of EVO.
- Prepare 10 oz of Spinach, fresh.
- Make ready 3 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ricotta.
- Get 1 cup of Italian Cheese, shredded.
- Get 1/2 cup of Mozzarella, shredded.
- Get 1 of Salt.
- Get 1 of Black Pepper.
In a food processor or blender. Cheese and spinach-stuffed lasagna bundles are smothered in a delicious turkey marinara sauce. They're easy to serve, provide built-in portion control Spread the ricotta mixture over the length of each noodle and roll up from one short end. This delicious lasagna is low in both fat and calories.
Steps to make Cheesy Spinach and Turkey Lasagna Rolls:
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a large Pan, heat Olive Oil and sautee Mushrooms until soft, add Onions and Turkey (or meat if using), heat thoroughly. If using ground meat you may have to drain if too much liquid accumulates..
- Add Garlic, continue heating until it becomes fragrant..
- Add Spinach and heat until wilted..
- Remove from heat. Pour in a medium bowl, add Ricotta and 1/2 cup Italian Cheese. Stir well..
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste..
- Pour about 1 cup Marinara Sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 Pan..
- Make sure Lasagna Noodles are dry. Spread a small amount of mixture on each Noodle and roll up. Place in pan seam side down. You may have a couple Noodles left over depending on the amount of mixture. I discarded the broken noodles and used 15 for this dish..
- Pour the remaining Marinara Sauce over the rolls. Sprinkle the remaining Italian Cheese and all the Mozzarella on top..
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Uncover and bake or broil for a few minutes to brown the cheese (optional). Let cool a few minutes before serving..
Ground turkey and skim cheeses do the trick without detracting from the flavor. Spinach adds color, flavor, and fiber. You may use jarred marinara sauce from the market or your own homemade. Use whole-wheat lasagna noodles to boost the fiber. Keep these veg and lean turkey lasagna rolls in your dinners both simple and spectacular.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheesy spinach and turkey lasagna rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!