Pink Tea/Gulabi Chai.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pink tea/gulabi chai. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pink Tea/Gulabi Chai is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Pink Tea/Gulabi Chai is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pink tea/gulabi chai using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pink Tea/Gulabi Chai:
- Take 500 ml of full cream milk.
- Take 1 tablespoon of kashmiri tea.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of soda bicarbonate.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Get 4 of green cardeamom.
- Take 1/2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Get 2 cup of iced water.
- Take 1/2 cup of almond flakes.
Steps to make Pink Tea/Gulabi Chai:
- Take 2cups water in a sauce pan,add cinnamon,cardemoms,star anis, cloves and kashmiri tea.Boil till reduce to half.Add salt and soda by carb.Stir.Add iced water and stir contineuosly for 10 minutestill the liquor attain a lovely pink colour.Keep aside..
- Boil milk in a sauce pan,boil till 20% reduce.Add 1/2cup of reserved liquor.Mix well..
- Add sugar.Stir and pour in serving cups. It will yield you to 2cups of tea.Garnish with almond flakes..
- Pink tea is ready to serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pink tea/gulabi chai recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!