Crockpot Cheese Stuffed Meatballs.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, crockpot cheese stuffed meatballs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Cheese Stuffed Meatballs is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Cheese Stuffed Meatballs is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot cheese stuffed meatballs using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Cheese Stuffed Meatballs:
- Take 2 of lbs. hamburger.
- Make ready 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of dried parsley.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper,.
- Make ready 2 (24 oz) of jars spaghetti sauce, your favorite brand.
- Make ready 1 (16 oz) of Ball fresh mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Crockpot Cheese Stuffed Meatballs:
- Start with your fresh cheese ball, cut into cubes (roughly 1 inch). You will have extra, save for another use. Place in fridge until ready to use..
- Mix all remaining ingredients in large bowl (with the exception of the spaghetti sauce)..
- Form into balls (you will have 20 to 25)..
- Create a small pocket into each ball and place a cube of cheese in. Mold meatball completely around cheese until covered..
- Place one jar of the sauce into crockpot. Place half of the meatballs on top..
- Cover with half of the remaining sauce jar. Repeat with final meatballs and top with remaining sauce..
- Cook in covered crockpot on high for 2 1/2 hours. Serve with pasta of your choice or on toasted hoagies for meatball subs. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crockpot cheese stuffed meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!